Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Silence........(Day 37)

            Such a quiet room we now have.  No med pumps beeping.  No alarms from the vitals monitor (unless one of Garrett’s leads falls off or comes loose, which does happen occasionally).  No alarms from the ventilator. No alarms from CPAP.  Just a quiet, content sleeping baby………..
            Special thank you to Shaun, Andrea, and Westin Gress.  The lunch was great and I can’t wait to break into that gift basket.  Westin is such a cutie; and SO WELL BEHAVED!  My goodness!
Trying out the NICU swing.




4 comments:

  1. Janna, Have you ever seen your mom's baby pictures? Your mom had these huge brown eyes also....I am so glad he is progressing and your daily presence really seems to have given him a look of contentment - the little girl who let everyone push in front of her, has really grown into something special - Love You - Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janna! I can't believe how great he is doing. A true blessing. I can't wait to meet him someday. He's such a cutie! Let me know if I can do anything to lighten your load! Thinking of and praying for you and your beautiful family,

    Nicki Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little boy you have , He is a true Trooper !Prayers and Strenght , goes out to you and your family .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO WELCOME!! We had a blast hanging out with you guys but I think it's safe to say Westin had the most fun. He was in car heaven!! :) I hope to see the baby next time I visit.

    ReplyDelete