Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Adjusting Feedings: Day 32

In a nut shell I fed 3 bottles this afternoon & evening while I was there.  We only offered Garrett 45 mls by mouth.  He took all of it like nobody’s business.   Then we put the remaining 19 mls of his feeding (64 mls total) down the feeding tube over about 20 minutes or so.  All the feedings stayed down doing it that way.  I think he needs some time to work up to taking 60+ mls by mouth.  There is a surprise; this is going to take some TIME.  Geeeeesssoooo.

2 comments:

  1. Janna -

    Somehow I missed this bit of "Flora information"! I had no clue all this was happening in your life. I just read your whole blog - our prayers are always with you...and I'll be checking in frequently to see how you & little Garrett are doing!

    ~The Hurlifam
    John, Shannon, Tanner, & Ellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good eater? Big surprise!!
    Keep the faith!
    Karen, Paul and Jacob

    ReplyDelete