Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

So tomorrow is d-day.  I finally broke down this evening and took a few pictures of myself pregnant this time around.  During my first pregnancy I took pics regularly to document the ‘growth of the belly’.  This time for some reason I was not into it at all.  Probably just the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy I guess.  Anytime I would think that I need to take some pics of my pregnant self I would decide to put it off.  Here it is the night before I go in to be induced and I decide I better take at least a few pictures of myself pregnant or I may regret it.  I had just got done crying when I took this picture because I decided to have Grant stay the night at my in-laws since we are leaving the house so early in the morning.  I wanted him to be able to get a good night’s sleep for school tomorrow and with all the ruckus we will create, I knew it was for the best.  But I still cried when he left.  So my face was blotchy and that is why I am NOT looking at the camera.
As anyone would expect, I am very nervous about tomorrow.  Hopefully the labor and delivery goes fairly smoothly (not counting my chickens though).  And we can get the baby stabilized and transferred smoothly as well.  Then we will, most likely, begin a 24-48 hour honeymoon period where he will be fairly stable before things get hairy.  L 
Thank you to everyone for you good luck wishes and prayers – I have read every single one of the comments on this blog.  Thank you to EACH OF YOU that takes the time to send you thoughts/prayers/well wishes our way.  It is more appreciated than any of you will ever know.

~Janna

8 comments:

  1. we will be reading every day and praying constantly for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be in constant thought and prayer for you and Baby Caravia tomorrow and in the coming days....Lesa Davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. came in here to check on you specifically. Thank you for taking the time to update. I know you are so nervous and I am praying for your PEACE tonight. (((hugs))))
    btw- you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture of mommy's love. Prayers for a smooth, uneventful delivery, and safe transition for a strong Baby who's ready to fight!
    Friend of "Rooting for Ramsey"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be thinking of you and praying for you all day today!!! For a smooth labor and birth and a great start for your baby!
    Hugs,
    Jennifer
    Mom to Dakota 12-25-2008
    RCDH survivor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I've been in your shoes and I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye to Grant, but he will be OK! You can count on many continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are praying for you Janna. Just wanted you to know we are all thinking of you here at your dental office!
    Dr. Miller, Linda, Jessica and Melissa

    ReplyDelete