Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

11:00 a.m.

Garrett had a bit of a rough night last night. Since he has been weaned off a lot of his stuff, he much more AWARE.  And he is very aware than he does not like a tube down his throat.  He did keep trying to pull it out last night so they ended up having to sedate him a little more than they have been.  I REALLY think he needed it.  He was not a happy camper :(

This morning has been a little smoother.  When I arrived he was resting peacefully -- see below:


Until these people arrived however.  Garrett had to have an Echocardiagram done of his heart this morning.  He does not like to be messed with much.  Therefore these people really shook up his morning.  He did calm down fairly well after they left.  The Echo will help the docs determine exactly when they will do the repair surgery. 




4 comments:

  1. I came back to work and got asked by some of my kids and some of my coworkers how the little one is doing. I'm not sure exactly what to tell them, but we are all thinking of him and sending our best wishes his way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Janna. Like always. :) I hope he continues on the right path to have his surgery this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrett seems quite smart - I don't think I'd like a tube down my throat either! Good luck with the Echo results Janna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for keeping us all updated on Garrett. Everything seems to be going in a great direction so far. Prayers will continue from all of us here at work. I can't wait to meet the little guy. He's a doll and has the prettiest eyes.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete