Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

CVS Pharmacy

My soon to be sister-in­­-law Ashley (as of May 14th!) is a Pharmacist at CVS.  She just sent me an e-mail saying that 3 of her stores in the Alton, IL area are going to help promote CDH awareness on April 19th  for the National CDH Awareness Daily Celebration.  Here is a clip from the e-mail:

“On Tuesday for National CDH awareness day the 3 Alton CVS stores will be handing out flyers with information about CDH as well as wearing pastel blue, pink, and yellow ribbons and clothing to help get the word out. These 3 CVS stores will all be selling ribbons to customers as well as taking donations to in turn give to CDH research. Everyone is praying for baby Caravia even though lots of them have only heard about your story at CVS and will never meet you. Just know we are all praying for you guys.”  

I, of course, started to cry when I got her e-mail.  I think this is SO THOUGHTFUL that I don’t even know what to say. 

3 comments:

  1. I read this yesterday, and couldn't comment because I was surrounded by pregnant teachers talking about baby names and eating lots of chocolate. All I can think of as a response is that clearly Ashley is going to fit right in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you...

    Kristy Cheek

    ReplyDelete