Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This Little Piggy is Gaining Some Weight!

Well, Garrett continues to gain weight.  Yesterday he was at 9 lbs. 4 oz. and today he was 9 lbs 7.5 oz. at his doctor’s appointment.  I wonder how long they will keep him on high calorie formula since he is gaining so good?!  I guess I should have asked that today at his doctor’s appointment.  Oh well, we are back in 2 weeks to the regular pediatrician so I will keep him on high calorie until then or unless someone tells me otherwise! 
A special thank you to Hayley Kohn and Courtney Atwood for their Garrett Gifts, the Honey Baked Ham, and great company.  I am so glad you had the opportunity meet Garrett.  It was GREAT getting to see you girls!  I miss hanging out and having ‘girly time’.

1 comment:

  1. That Garrett does love to eat! How wonderful:)

    Hayley and Courtney go all the way to Swansea to see you...I live in Flora and they never come to see me!

    ReplyDelete