Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 44: Garrett is Back to Normal

Garrett seems to be back to himself today.  No more cranky baby in this room.  Just a wide eyed, content baby looking at his mobile.  So much better.  I find it interesting he is such a content baby most the time.  I mean...he has every right in the world to be a cranky baby with everything that has happened to him.  But he is not.  Quite the opposite actually.  When I stayed 2 nights ago at the hospital he woke up ONE time in the middle of the night for a bottle and right back to sleep.  I woke him in the morning for his morning feeding.  Right now he is grunting trying to get out of his swaddled blanket.  I just love baby noises.  And now it looks like he gave up and is falling back asleep.............

2 comments:

  1. So very thankful for this!! I'm glad it didn't last too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Garrett is not cranky anymore. I can relate to you about him being content. Karlie is so content & carefree. It is almost like they don't sweat the small stuff because they know it is not worth it.

    Keep up the GREAT work Garrett!!!

    ReplyDelete