Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Some More 3-D Pics

     There are VERY FEW benefits to a high risk pregnancy.  Thus far I have deciphered two.  The first of which being you get lots of 3-D ultrasound images of the baby.  I almost went somewhere and paid to have this done during my first pregnancy.  The second is that during the time in the NICU, there are round the clock nurses there to take care of your baby.  This will be the closest I will ever come to a nanny.  As I said there are very few benefits and yes, I would much rather NOT be going through this it all………but I have to try to find a silver lining somewhere!  J
Here is baby with his fingers in his mouth.


He finally took them out!


2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing! He looks so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, who took those pics. They are near perfection:) HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete