Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hitting a Wall

So I have been trucking along just fine with work and life – up until this week that is.  Hitting 8 ½ months has been like hitting a wall.  I am very tired these days.  Typical, normal pregnancy thing I do believe.  I try to squeeze in a nap when I get home from work when it is possible.  It isn’t possible a lot of the time with a 3-year-old however.

Sleeping is also hitting an all-time high on the difficulty meter.  Between the constant trips to potty and take Tums, I am up easily 5 times a night.  Bummer to someone who prizes their sleep.

Baby boy was in a transverse position about 3 weeks ago.  Next he flipped in to the breech position.  This has been MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE than the whole transverse thing he had going on.   WOW.  Not comfortable at all.  I will find out in a couple weeks if he has moved to ‘head down’, which is what he needs to be for delivery.  Otherwise he may be making a C-section appearance.  I have about 7 weeks left before D-day.   I can’t believe we are nearing the end of this pregnancy.  I would say something like “time flies”……..but it has been the complete opposite.

2 comments:

  1. Janna,
    You are, and always have been, a very strong person. This baby boy is very lucky to have you as his mommy! (So is Grant, but he already knows it!) The baby's picture is so sweet, too. Thanks for keeping us updated. You and Paul are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Kelly (Mourey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the few things I vividly remember of being pregnant, is the discomfort of the last month!

    I am hopeful baby Caravia will decide to move into the head down position. I would prefer they not cut my daughter!

    ReplyDelete