Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Round #3 at the Fetal Care Institute

                Our most recent round of appointments went fairly well; nothing new or out of the ordinary to report.  The lungs looked to be keeping on the same track since my last appoints.   And, according the echocardiogram, the heart seems to be developing on a fairly good track as well.

On another note right as I hit my 7th month, I have noticed that the pregnancy hormones are officially in gear.  I find myself overreacting, flying off the handle, and dwelling on things that normally would not get me that worked up.  Between the hormones and stress of this pregnancy, I have decided it may be in everyone’s best interest that I do not attend a Superbowl party this evening.  I think me and my hormones just need a night at home. 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how your appts. went. Glad to hear things are still looking positive.

    ReplyDelete